Angelica Root cut 2oz (Angelica archangelica)
Also Known as: Archangel, Dong Quai, Holy Ghost Root, Masterwort
Planetary Influences: Sun
Elemental Influences: Fire
Alleged Powers: Exorcism, Protection, Healing, Enhances Female Power, Visions, Wards off Evil
- Angelica has long been known as a healing herb with the ability to cast illness from the body and protect it from harm.
- It is also associated with Masculine Energy, the Sun and Fire.
- Inhaling the smoke from its leaves is said to bring visions.
- Angelica Root is known to be powerful with both protection and healing.
- It is said to enhance female power.
- Especially powerful when used in workings to protect children.
- Wards off all forms of evil.
- Can be used in spell workings to improve family relationships.
- Is said to be used in workings to improve health.
- Mix Angelica Root in a flannel mojo bag with Flax Seeds and Rose Buds or Rose Pedals. Dress the bag with Blessing Oil or Protection oil. Place the bag somewhere near the baby's crib for protection.
- Mix Angelica Root with Salt and Hyssop. Pray to your higher power asking for your home to be free from curses, jinxes, and to be protected from any such in the future. Take the mixture and sprinkle in onto the floor then sweep it up from the back of your home to the front door and out to the street. Sweep up the remains and leave them at a crossroads you don't normally visit or cast them into a river or a stream.
- Mix Angelica Root with Sandalwood and Eucalyptus. Place the mixture into a mojo bag. Pray over it asking it to turn away all evil doers, both those in the body or in the spirit. Place the bag by or over your front door to repel evil people and evil spirits.
- Take a White 7 Day Candle and poke a hole into the top of the candle. Place a few drops of Healing Oil into the hole. Then press three small pieces of Angelica Root into the wax. Pray over the candle asking your higher power to protect ((( Person ))) and to help them heal from their affliction.
*Sold as a curio only.